Look and style inspiration to spice up your wardrobe is coming your way in my ShareTheLove blog post series. Finding your style – not following every fashion move – and with it expressing who you are is what Ralph Lauren is hinting at in one of my recent inspirational quotes, too.
Going from the why to the how – my favourites out of the article with its 11 tips are:
- A sturdy handbag. (I am still looking to find something that works for me and looks elegant. Any pointers are welcome!)
- A fresh fragrance. I love love love my Dior perfume and use it as often as I can.
- Wear weighty accessories. Love vintage vibe and ethnic style but most important to me is elegance. What is your style?
- The advice under “Pay attention to detail” – yes a 100% also great for shopping for a photoshoot as well as the next point:
- Take it to the tailor. Ill-fitting clothes are not nice for guys or girls and I need to make a point of using a tailor more often! 😉
- Use a steamer. Being a photographer and knowing how those little details matter, I agree with this 100%. I recently bought a small steamer that fits into my suitcase when I travel. Will do some testing to let you know how my purchase rates.
And in contrast to the original Rider’s Digest article title I rather aim for “my style” than “more expensive”. 😉